This blog is dedicated to differently-abled children, particularly those diagnosed with a radial ray defect, hematological issues, Failure to Thrive, developmental delays, microcephaly, cerebellar dysgenesis or cerebral palsy.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Wow, is Emma talking!

Emma is definitely very verbal for a two-year-old....she's stringing long sentences together, and they actually make sense!

The other night about midnight I was trying to get her to go to sleep and she looked at me with her hands up to her cheeks and said in her sweet little voice, "I can't go to sleep; what am I going to do?".

Then again, yesterday when she was in her high chair she told me, "I want to go in the walker", which is something she says quite often because she LOVES her walker! I looked at her and asked, teasingly, "Was that a command, your Majesty?".

Emma didn't hesitate a moment. "Yes", she said, with a very serious expression on her face. Kids can be so unintentionally funny!

I'm still trying to get some of this in video; I'd love to put more videos of Emma on this site.

No comments: